Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Accidental Parent 1

Conversations i never had ,but will tell you one day. 1.

Did i ever tell you about the day i first met you,probably not as it was quite a shock..As you know at 20 i wasn,t a street savy girl.I grew up in the country and my only passion were my horses and later my motorbike.It was 18 i suddenly got an interest in dating and partying and i embraced both with a vengeance.At the time, Dad and I were just having fun,we,d just moved up to London and we had the world at our feet.Looking back ,the mistakes were classic.I had i thought a typical horse riders bum,i did lots of fad diets,even hospitalising myself when acid from too many pineapples ate my stomach lining and got quinsy,s and had to have my tonsils out.Any way it had obviously affected my cycle and one thing or another and i was pregnant.How i knew was actually catching my reflection and a noticable swelling ,then I replayed all the missed clues.It wasn,t hangover from the night before or the joint ,it was morning sickness that had caused the recent retching.I even remember thinking "How ever did this happen ", I was so stupid .


So darling you were on your way,...did i tell you i loved you ?

No comments: